Private Swim Lessons
Private lessons are a fun and effective way to improve swim strokes and build endurance. When taken in conjunction with the group lessons provided by the club, an enormous turnaround in swimming skill and speed can be achieved. Private lessons are the best way to overcome a stroke problem or move beyond a plateau. We encourage any age and ability to take advantage of one-on-one instruction. Private lesson participants must check in at the Front Desk prior to their lesson and pay the applicable fees. Swim instructor lists are available at the Front Desk. Non-member private lessons available fall, winter, and spring.
Our swim instructors are brimming with teaching experience and education. Don’t delay enrollment for these vital water safety and swimming classes!
Important Registration Tips and Facts:
- Registration closes 5:00pm, 2 Fridays before session starts.
- The earlier you register the better.
- You may register for any or all of the sessions on the schedule.
- Assume that the participant will attend each level at least twice before advancing.
- No need to wait until the last day when you receive the evaluation cards. Level information for returning students is collected the second to last day of lessons from the instructors to create an accurate roster for the next session.
Cancellation must be received no later than Friday 5:00pm the weekend before class session begins. No Credits will be given once the session starts. No refunds will be given unless Samena cancels a class.Credits will be issued to those withdrawing from a class (less a $25 administration fee) to be used for future swim lessons.
Keep the summer fun going and join water polo!
Practices begin July 15th with Coaches Nick Glidden and Sarah Simpson.
Red Cross Training
Samena offers babysitter training, infant/child CPR, lifequard training and other Red Cross training courses. For complete information, please see our current brochure.
Aquatic Fitness Classes
Samena also offers a variety of aquatic fitness classes such as:
Masters Swim Team
Ageless Water Aerobics
Combined Water Aerobics
Deep Water Aerobics
Take a look at the brochure for specific times and prices!